Next month we will be hosting a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Training Course at Exchange Connections 2010 in Las Vegas targeting High Availability. If you are interested in Exchange Server training, come join us.
Here’s a description of the course (also posted on the DevConnections website):
Exchange Server 2010 High Availability – Hands on Workshop
With your head packed full of valuable information from a week of Exchange 2010 sessions, put it all together in this one-day journey through Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 SP1 and experience its new and improved features hands-on. Let the MVP Peter O’Dowd and Tom Phillips lead you through hands-on-labs, including:
- Archiving – yes, now available out of the box.
- Mailtips – find out if your recipient isn’t available before sending the message.
- Exchange Control Panel – Where users can manage their directory data and groups.
- Role Based Access Control – Allows different types of users to search for different types of content across the organization.
- Information Leakage and Protection – Transport rules and Rights Management Server unite.
- Database Availability Groups – The new HA. No longer does a database need be associated with a single server.
- Unified Messaging – Try the new voice to text translation, dial plans, and more…
This instructor led hands-on-lab experience will get you deep into Exchange and guide you through these features, showing you how they are configured and how they can be used to improve your organization’s Unified Communications platform. No need to bring your laptop, 8GB Windows Server 2008 R2 laptop will be provided by Microsoft for this event.
And here’s a breakdown of the course labs that we’ll be running through:
|Lab 1: Management Tools
Lab 2: Compliance – Information Leakage Protection & Control
Lab 3: Compliance – Archiving & Retention
Lab 4: Client Access
Lab 5: Unified Messaging Configuration
Lab 6: High Availability (HA) & Storage Scenarios
Join us and learn more about Exchange Server 2010! Register Today!